- Please obey all cart rules and directional signage on the course at all times.
- No outside alcohol shall be brought on property at any time.
- No more than 4 players per group in season, unless otherwise approved by staff.
- Let faster groups/players play through.
- Pace of Play for Tennessee Centennial is 4 hours for 18 and 2 hours for 9 Holes.
- Please fix ball marks and fill divots with sand located on the cart.
- Proper golf attire and soft spikes are required at all times. (Note: denim is allowed.)
- Every player must have their own clubs, no sharing out of one bag.
- Only 2 riders per cart, no riding on the back or hanging off the cart.
- We ask that all players pair up in carts when possible, no single riders in groups of 2 or more.
- Music is permitted on the course, but please be mindful of other players’ rights. Do not play the music at a level that may disturb other players. If asked, please lower the sound level or turn off the music.
- Please complete round and return carts to staging area at dusk. (15 min. after sunset)
- Driving range discounts and unlimited passes are designated for the member or pass holder only. Please do not share golf balls unless you are paying full price for them.
- Please only practice within the designated hitting areas.
- Practice balls are for the practice area only, please DO NOT take practice balls or range baskets on the course or off property.
- Golf carts must remain on the paved area provided at the back of the range tee.
- Please do not target the picker or any wildlife on the range.
- If your shots are leaving the driving range, please change your target or club as to not lose golf balls in the wooded areas.
- Range balls are available in the ball machine. At no time is it appropriate for you to walk downrange to pick up balls to hit. If the machine is not functioning properly, please contact the Golf Shop for practice balls.
- Please dispose of trash in the receptacles located near the ball machine & water station.
Note: During the mowing season, our Driving Range closes every Monday at 5:30 p.m. and reopens Tuesday at 11 a.m. Please plan accordingly.
If you are interested in lessons, please contact Director of Instruction Des Mahoney, PGA, at 865.919.2126.
If you have any questions about any of the Rules and Regulations of Tennessee Centennial Golf Course, please contact General Manager Mike Callender, PGA, at 865.483.2291, extension 13.
Thank You for being at Tennessee Centennial Golf Course.
We hope that you enjoy your time with us!